pfsGROUP may obtain certain information on user traffic and use of the Web Site by installing different cookies (our own and of third parties) in any terminal.
«Cookies» are small data files that are sent to the user’s web browser and stored in the terminal’s hard drive when the user visits de Web Site, therefore leaving traces of use detected when using the Web Site. The user may configure the browser for default cookies block.
pfsGROUP takes advantage of this generated information with the use of «cookies» to estimate the number of people using the Web Site and to gather details on the sections and Web Site functionalities being visited. This information allows pfsGROUP to understand the Web Site’s users interests, behaviours and preferences, that may be used to provide information on products and services that may be of interest to the user. pfsGROUP offers the option to receive this information when annexing personal data or the possibility of blocking the storage of this information in the terminal.
pfsGROUP may also use this information to gather general information about behaviors and preferences of the combination of users. This information is used to develop and promote the Web Site.
What type of cookies may be used in this Web Site?
· Our own cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal from an equipment or domain managed by the editor and which is the origin of the service requested by the user.
· Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal from an equipment or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the obtained data by way of cookies.
· Session cookies: Those that are designed to gather and store data while the user is accessing the Web Site.
· Persistent cookies: Those that imply that data are stored in the terminal and may be accessed and treated for a defined period of time by the cookie responsibles, that may vary from some minutes to some years.
Additionally, the Web Site installs the following cookies:
• Analysis cookies. Those that are properly treated by us or third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and measure and analyze user’s use statistics for the service provided. For this purpose, we analyze the Web Site navigation with the aim of providing a better offering of products and services.
• Technical cookies: Those necessary for the Web Site’s proper functioning, that also allow, for example, for the user to access secure areas.
|__utmc||Analysis||This Google Analytics cookie is deleted when the user closes the browser. This cookie is not used by ga.js. Is used to initiate the interoperability with urchin.js, an old version of Google analytics and is used together with _utmb to determinate new sessions or visits||Session end|
|__utmt||Analysis||Cookie used by Google Analytics to limit requests rate.||10 min|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Technical||Polylang plugin cookie, used to store user settings in cookies management.||1 year|
|pll_language||Technical||Persistent cookie set by Polylang cookie pluging, stores the language that the website will be shown to the user.||6 months|
If further information on cookies use is required, a request may be presented to the following email email@example.com.
Legitimacy and cookies conversation term for those installed in the web browser
When accessing our Web Site, a cookies notice is activated that will allow the user to accept the installation of employed cookies in the Web Site or, the second option, the rejection or non-acceptance of cookies user, being able to access afterwards the Configuration of Cookies Preferences by pressing the icon on the button left corner (Settings), to deactivate all of the selected cookies and authorize the installation of those cookies that are of interest to the user.
However, pfsGROUP informs the user that by using the Web Site, the user expresses consent, and in any case, technical character cookies installation and those necessary for the correct functioning of the Web Site.
Additionally, pfsGROUP informs the user that the information gathered by way of cookies is stored for the term persistent to them
Withdrawal and elimination of cookies
The user of this Web Site may allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed in his or her terminal by accessing the configuration of the browser installed in his or her computer, in case it does not allow for cookies installation in the browser it is possible that the user may not be able to access some of the sections of our Web Site.
Hereafter, we indicate the process that should be followed for non-authorisation, disabling or blocking cookies use in different web browsers:
(i) Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
(ii) Firefox: Tools-> Options-> Privacy -> History -> Personalized Configuration.
(iii) Chrome: Configuratión -> Display advanced options -> Privacy -> Content configuration.
(iv) Safari: Preferences -> Security.
You can change your cookies preferences any time in waavi.com from your